We work hard to ensure that the cost of our school uniform is reasonable and secures the best value for money. Arrangements with our uniform supplier give the highest priority to cost and affordability whilst maintaining quality and durability. We ensure that our supplier has acceptable ethical and environmental policies in place with standards set out and monitored by several internationally recognised bodies.
The use of branded items is kept to a minimum to reduce cost and the majority of items can be bought from any supermarket.
Occasionally we have second hand items of uniform available to buy. Please ask at the school office.
We expect all pupils to adhere to the uniform code at all times and to wear appropriate clothing for different activities. Our school uniform consists of:
· Navy school jumper with school logo available from the school office at a subsidised price of £8.00. Cardigans are also available at a cost of £10.
· White polo shirt (available at ANY local supermarket)
· Black school trousers or skirt (available at ANY local supermarket)
· Green or blue gingham school dress (available at ANY local supermarket)
· Black, grey, green or blue plain tights (available at ANY local supermarket)
· Suitable black footwear (no trainers)
· PE kit is supplied by the school
No jewellery is allowed except pierced studs.
Wear your Rushbrook uniform with pride!